Old Fun Stuff
Ok, I admit this page was much more interesting in the early days of
the web. Mostly a lot of these links fall out of date, or are no
longer interesting because everyone has a web site these days. Let's
face it, I was pretty excited when I first saw a URL on a billboard or
heard one on the radio. There was a time that the only folks with
e-mail addresses on their business cards were from BBN. The world has
changed a lot.
- The Stockroom
- Formerly: JT Toys Catalog
- It's a sex toy catalog for a store that accepts orders via
e-mail. It's something one must see to believe. I guess this was
much more novel before they days of ubiquitous spam and sex sites, it
was the first.
- Hurricane Emily
- I know it's from a while ago, but it's still cool. It's a
picture of Hurricane Emily, which almost ruined our whole day here in
- The Jihad to Destroy Barney on the Worldwide Web
- B'harnee must die!!!
- biancaTroll Productions (Another NetSide Attraction)
- This is pretty silly. Make sure to check out Bianca's coffee table.
- Comet Shoemaker-Levy Home Page (JPL)
- It's not often that a huge set of comet fragments collides with Jupiter. Take a look at the results.
- Godiva Chocolatier
- Mmm... chocolate...
- Strawberry Pop-Tart Blow-Torches
- Breakfast food or deadly incendiary? You decide.
The Automatic Complaint-Letter Generator
- Don't waste your time constructing elaborate flames. Just use this.